WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
- – We collect personal information to our users who visited our website & apply for a loan, they will be required to enter their personal information such as; Name, Mobile Number, Location, Email Address, Phone Number for us to provide you a better experience in our services.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & HOW IT MAY BE USED?
– We collect your personal information when you apply for a loan on our website. You will be required to enter your personal information through our contact form or any other documents you may submit to us. If you are using a social media application, we may access and collect information about you but will follow their data privacy policies. That personal information will include but not limited to your gender, email, birthday, location. You may block our access based on your preferences through privacy settings.
– Your personal information will be collected and used; To contact you for loan processing via ( email, social media, live chat, or phone, To give you update with your loan application and approval, To evaluate your financial capacity in repaying such loan, To offer other service of Camfin , To conduct statistic data for us to improve our services & advertising, To comply with the laws and regulations set by Securities and Exchange Commission, Anti-Money Laundering Act.
CONSENT & SHARING INFORMATION
– In compliance with the requirements of Data Privacy Act, this will serve as your consent and approval to give us the right to collect data from third parties such as; any bank institutions, Suppliers, References, or any institution you are related.
- – We may share your personal information with any member of Camfin Lending Inc for the purpose of; processing of your loan, collections, updating your personal information and safeguarding your data. We may also share your personal information to Law Enforcement and Government Agencies as required by law.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- – Your Personal Information is protected and encrypted via Security Socket Layer ( SSL ) Technology. We never ask for your credit card numbers and we are not using payment cards. Your personal information is accessible only by limited & qualified number of employees who have given a password in order to gain access to the information.
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– We will safeguard and store your personal information for a period for five (5) years from the date of termination of your account consistent with Rule 9.B of 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 9160, as amended, except when you are subject of a case where your personal information must be retained and safely kept beyond the five-year period until it is officially confirmed by the AMLC Secretariat that the case has been resolved, decided, or terminated with finality.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECTS
These are summarized rights that you have under data privacy law
- The right to be Informed
- The right to Access
- The right to Object
- The right to erasure and blocking
- The right to Damages
- The right to file a Complaint
- The right to Rectify
- The right to Data Portability