Start your career
Have you visualized yourself achieving all of your big and assertive objectives? Always raring to discover new things? Here at CAMFIN, you can help yourself achieve more while helping others to achieve their financial needs through our loan services. Connect with us so we can help you get there!
We are your Ka-Camfin sa Pag-asenso!
Apply now for success
what are you looking for in your next job
Discover Your Potential
find your position
- EDSA Muñoz, Quezon City
- Batal Santiago City, Isabela.
- Nancayasan, Urdaneta Pangasinan
- Monitors the Collections of all types of account
- Conducts Past-due Remedies by locating and notifying clients with delinquent accounts thru mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Keeps records of all collections and status of accounts.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must be a Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, or any business-related course.
- Minimum of 6 months work experience in financing, lending, or banking.
- Knowledgeable in Remedial, Restructuring of accounts, and Skip Tracing.
- Willing to do Field Work.
- Ability to multitask and can work under pressure.
- Has good communication and negotiation skills.
- Preferably with a Driver’s License.
- Amenable to start ASAP.
- Articulate and trust-worthy
- Edsa Munoz, Quezon City.
- Calasiao Pangasinan.
- San Carlos City, Pangasinan.
- San Rafael, Tarlac City.
Responsible for searching for potential Clients, generating new accounts to increase loan production, and recruiting new financial consultants.
- Graduate of a 4 year course
- With or without marketing experience
- Can do field work -knows how to drive a 2 wheel and 4 wheel vehicle
- With strong personality
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
EDSA Muñoz, Quezon City
Overview: The Credit Analyst will perform/conduct credit analysis inspection of properties offered as collateral and verification on prospective clients. He will be handling the preparation of appraisal reports and credit investigation reports.
The ideal candidate will also be tasked to assist in skip tracing, collection and repossession efforts.
- Candidates must be a graduate of Business Administration, Economics, Finance/Accounting, Banking or Criminology
- Must have a good communication and interpersonal skills both in oral and written
- Must have at least six (6) months’ work experience in the same capacity but Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in conducting research and investigation about credit ratings.
- Must have the ability to evaluate the financial capability of an individual client or organization.
- Knows how to drive a motorcycle and preferably with a driver’s license.
- Amenable to start ASAP.
We are looking for a reliable Accounting Manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.