careers at Camfin
Discover Your Potential
The job holder is the overall responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department, including collections, disbursements reporting and ensuring compliance to government mandated policies. The role shall be a key position in the adherence, practice, promotion and or support of the Company’s Policy, Management Principles, Financial Strategy and the Company’s strategy. Prepares monthly financial analysis report, supports Management in reviewing variances against budget, where appropriate; and feeds back this information into the reporting and re-forecasting processes.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. Graduate studies in a related field is a plus.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible to perform various areas in accounting such as General Accounting, Cost Accounting and Taxation. He/she is tasked to ensure that all financial reporting is based on accurate accounting data.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of Accounting experience
- Should have at least two (2) years of Accounting experience.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred but not required for this position. He/she should have at least undergone CPA review.
- Candidate should have a very good communication and interpersonal skills, customer service and results oriented.
- Must be diligent, highly trainable, analytical and keen to details.
- Should have a good understanding of accounting principles and its application on business environment in a manufacturing and trading set-up.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing the day-to-day operations in the different facets of the HR Department. He/she partners with the management team and implements HR programs and policies that enhance the success of employees and company performance.
The job holder carries out responsibilities in the functional areas of compensation and benefits administration, departmental development, employee relations, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), training and development, performance management, talent acquisition, on-boarding, policy implementation and labor relations.
The Human Resources Generalist leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performing culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards and goal attainment.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology, BSBA in Human Resources Development, Behavioral Science
- Must have a general knowledge on all facets of Human Resources?.
- Should possess at least four (4) years working experience in the same capacity.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication; excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Has evidence on the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly analytical, organized and can work independently
The Programmer will be Coding and (system) testing IT solutions, whether new or system revisions/improvements throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Includes writing and updating system manual.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Write, translate and code system programs according to approved specifications
- Develop and recommend corrective and preventive actions
- Write and/or update system manual
- To perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any computer related discipline/course.
- Should have at least one (1) year of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
- Should have general programming, analyzing information and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in software design, software debugging, software development fundamentals, software documentation and software testing.
- Knowledgeable in VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server and Crystal Report.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be attentive to details, proactive, highly organized, highly analytical and adaptable.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize stock within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing spare parts and tools in their designated location
- Maintain accurate records of spare parts and tools
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all items are in excellent condition
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
- Conduct research on potential vendors and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least a High School Graduate
- With at least 1-year experience in Warehouse Management, Inventory, Purchasing or a related field
- Knowledge in inventory software, database, and systems
- Familiar with vehicle spare parts especially trucks (is a plus)
- Can drive both a 2-wheeled and 4-wheeled vehicle (with Valid Driver’s License)
- Knows how to operate a forklift (is a plus)
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- Has organizational and time management skills
- A team player
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
To oversee the collection department by providing motivation, strategy, and direction to staff to meet the company’s collection efficiency of the area assigned to him.
- Graduate of any 4 years business course.
- Must be a team player, hardworking, and detailed-focused.
- Possesses leadership skills and the ability to supervise, manage and motivate staff to meet deadline as well as to analyze situation and decision making.
- Good knowledge on collection management and implementation.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Supervise collection personnel and ensuring compliance with departmental policies & procedures.
- Provide and implements strategies on collecting payments on delinquent accounts and repossession of asset on non-performing loan accounts.
- Reviews and recommends foreclosure to the Management /Committee.
- Generates and submits timely necessary collection reports.